Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dr. Emma on the perks of staying home

Sorry I haven't posted in ages (how many posts have started this way?). I organized and loaded about 20 pics last week to write a post and when I logged on later the pics wouldn't show so the blog and I got in a fight and weren't on speaking terms for awhile. But I decided it was probably me not him and decided to give him another shot (yes my blog is a male, why else would we have so many technical communication issues). Come to find out I've reached my "photo upload quota." What can I say, I have a thing for pictures. You may have noticed that this is a rather shallow blog with lots of pictures and very little insight into the writer and frankly I much rather let my cute kids tell a story with their faces than to try to attempt filling the blog with writing of substance (which I cannot produce). It seems I will have to buy more space for further pics. and if you know me, I'm not keen on spending money and would love to find a deal or a way around this. Anyone encountered this yet? I do the blog because it's suppose to be FREE. So..... no pic today. Just imagine Dr. Emma smiling at you while you read this.

[Insert Dr. Emma photo here]

Emma had three days off last week (cut short to make up for Snow days last month). So we had the pleasure of her company.
Mom- "What's the best part about being home."
Emma- "You get to hug your mommy all day."

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

If you've reached your limit, I must be close. Oh, no! I can't imagine not seeing more pictures of your cute kids, so there must be a way around this.

Ron said...

Male blog?..too funny. Women cannot control men, hence the difficulty. I always like the picture, never read what you have to say(just kidding). Hope you get a solution.