And here's Emma's "get well" card for her teacher who is missing the final two weeks of school (before break) for foot surgery. Sorry the lighting is so bad, I hope you can still read it because it's rather cute. I find it interesting that her writing and spelling are awesome on her sheet work but not so much on cards. I guess the creativity trumps. Maybe it's like my blog writing, I just write and grammar goes down the drain :o)
Andrew has been terrified of monsters lately and has a rough time going down at night. So how do you ward off monsters? Monster spray of course. Spray this in your child's room at night, and you've got the ultimate monster shield and the room smells good to boot.
Here's Weston's final moments with his cast. He got it off the day before Thanksgiving giving us something new to be grateful for and not a moment too soon because "some say he stinketh." He was funny the first few hours walking around with his arm up like "I'm a little teapot."

1 comments:
I love what Emma wrote in the card to her teacher. Especially the line "My Mom is very interested in you." Hilarious. She is one smart darling girl that Emma. The monster spray is a great idea. I'm keeping that one in mind for future use.
Post a Comment