Monday, December 29, 2008

A Love Story for our Anniversary

A movie for my little princess, to let her know that love and happiness are real but they're not found in perfect-fitting shoes or beautiful voices!

10 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

Happy Anniversary! That was such a great video; I loved it.

Carol Swift said...

Ohhhh, that was so sweet! I love it! Happy Anniversary!

Shayla said...

OK, gotta wipe my eyes so that I can make sure I'm typing this comment correctly. What an awesome video. And what a beautiful family! I am so glad you two found each other and that you brought your little ones into this world. I sure do love you guys. Happy Anniversary!

Ron said...

Wow! If I knew you sang so well, you could've sang at the Christmas eve bash. Great video. You are both lucky to have each other. Nice meeting you in person, too. (JK @ singing voice)

Megan Dougherty said...

That was soooo perfect! I bet Emma just LOVED it! I just got teary-eyed thinking about how happy this video will make her. Geez I miss the Steed Family!

Tracey said...

I love the video, it is so cute. Happy Anniversary to a great couple that made such a cute family.

Diane said...

Tooooo cute!
Happy anniversary, hope your trip to LV was fun, have a safe trip
Love Ya

Andrea Tingen said...

Love the video! Happy Anniversary!!

Jenny said...

Nice work on the video! Your wedding pictures are really nice. Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

ahh, that was magical!