Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flat Emmy in the desert

The ever-loyal Dr. Emma fans, Ron and Carol, were quick to start off Emma's travels. A week ago I got pictures from Washington, UT. and this week I got one from Mesquite, NV. I thought it was cute the way they did it. I was thinking of having people pose with Em, but I like that it looks like she's actually there. Too cute! Thanks guys!

Feel free to do your pics however you like. Don't worry about printing them, you can just e-mail them to me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ron said...

We had fun. Didn't know she liked Cherry Lime Rickeys from Sonic so well :)

Shayla said...

Yeah, it's just like those Ron and Carol characters to be so on top of things and make the rest of us feel like schmuck.

Don't worry, Flat Emmy, we haven't forgotten you!

Diane said...

I have her printed and ready, but lost my camera in Vegas. I did take her to Kents for Memorial Day, but no shot.