Sunday, October 25, 2009

Our Updated Family

My mom gave me this awesome frame when we moved out here so we wouldn't forget our family. But in the last year we've had several additions to the family and babies grew up so my frame quickly went out of date. I finally got it updated! Emma pointed out all the new additions.
Emma: "these are all the people who grew up- Brighton, Seth, Hunter and Uncle Nate"
I laughed, "Yup, Uncle Nate finally grew up"
The Bachelor Nate slot on my frame was replaced with a Married Nate pic. Yeah!
The cute couple!
My brothers and sister (yeah, that's my sister all grown up hugging Nate, not his new wife)
This is as good as family pictures get for us. But we're all in it (all that were there) and Nate and Angie look cute, so it'll do.
Weston is quite taken with pretty, pretty princess Angie! He loves looking at the wedding pictures and finding the princess.
"Sept, Angie doesn't have a prince." he tells me today. Sorry Westie, this princess is taken, go find your own (but wait a good 20 years first)
He was excited to point out and name his new aunt on the updated frame:
"That's Angie! I wuv Angie! I wuv to hug her!"
Welcome to the family Princess Angie!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell weston he made my day!

=)
ANGIE

emilyw said...

I LOVE your family frame! I get caught up looking at it too and I'm not even family! :)

Emily said...

What a cool idea! I love that picture frame. . . I looked at it forever.

Rochelle, I wish I could just copy-cat everything you do.