Weston says some pretty cute little things too. When I read this I hear his cute lil' voice saying it, so if you don't know his voice, it may lose something.
Weston was sick this week. When asked how he was feeling these were a couple of his responses:
"My sickies are coming out of me."
"I feel good. My tummy feels like pickles."
While I was taking pictures of the kids:
(excitedly) "Are you taking a picture of me telling Phillip 'no' ?"
"Are you taking a picture of me crying?'
Weston's a lover. He loves everything and everyone. He's always asking friends if they love him.
"Do whales love me? Do they hug me?"
Mom: "Weston you have to wash your hands, they have germs."
Weston: "But I love germs."
At dinner one evening:
Emma: "I'm not from Vegas, I'm from Georgia. I'm from __Ave."
Weston: "I'm from the store."
3 comments:
Love it. Cohen isn't feeling well and was telling us he felt like he is on a roller coaster. Love their sayings.
"I'm from the store." He is so cute! So, when are you guys coming back to Vegas!? Emma can't think that all of her family lives in Texas--that is just horrible!
Yes, there is nothing cuter than Weston's voice. My favorite is "my sickies are coming out of me." That's awesome.
Post a Comment