Emma is really excited for her aunt and uncle to come Sunday (the boys too but their attention span is too small). They are flying down from Boston Sunday and staying til Thursday and Emma gives me the daily countdown and always prays for their safe arrival with every prayer. Weston gave the dinner prayer tonight, his basic "thanks for the day and bless the food" prayer. When he finished Emma reprimanded him for not asking that Nate and Angie have safe travels. " I don't want them to get hurt driving down here because Nate is so funny and Angie's so nice!" She tried to get him to start over and do it right but I assured her her bedtime prayers would count. So funny Nate and sweet Angie, we're excited! Have safe travels!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I applaud Weston's prayer. When you're hungry, brevity is best :-)
Post a Comment