It gets hectic with so many people in one house but I love having all the family around! I love the closeness, the humor, the food, the fun, and the traditions.
I love watching our kids play together. They get so excited to get together. Andrew kept tackling his cousins and squealing "my buddies." And Julie and Emma wrote love letters to each other. They're too busy enjoying their time together to fight or be bored.
One of the most heartwarming things for me is watching my brothers and sisters being good dads and good uncles/aunts. Watching my older brothers patience and kindness with their children and mine and watching the others tireless efforts to provide a constant source of love and entertainment is one of the greatest treasures of watching my siblings grow up. I love seeing Jesse snuggling Andrew when he needs a hug or Nate tossing Weston in the air as he squeals with delight was a common and welcomed sight during our time together. I love that my children have such a great circle of people who love them and are good examples to them. Their treatment of my children and watching how they handle their own inspires me to be a better mom.




0 comments:
Post a Comment