Saturday, January 29, 2011

Nativities

I haven't posted in a couple months and one of those months was a really busy month stock-full of pictures so you know you're going to be getting ambushed with a barrage of posts in a short time now. I could just say, "Gina it's February, no one wants to hear all the details of your Christmas as they prep for Valentines," but I like my pictures and want to remember all of this and record it because this is my journal/scrapbook/storage back-up. So just brace yourself and skim through, or not, this is really for me. But to reward your patience I will post some overdue Dr. Emma material when this is all done

Our ward did a cute nativity with the kids for the ward Christmas party. Are those not the cutest lil angels you've ever seen?!
I refused to put time and money into costumes for the boys so I pinned some socks onto a headband and threw a brown sweater around Weston's shoulders. Donkey? And yes, his friend's a ladybug.
andrew was a reindeer because I had some antlers around the house. Yeah, the Steed kids are a little disfunctional.
We did our traditional nativity with the Wixom bunch with the cutest lil shephards. I have a video on YouTube of the production. Forgot how to post those. Try this link
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: