Maggi, I'm glad you're visiting! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home! Allie, I like your blog name and header pic! If you want a cool background go to pyzam.com, they have cool ones. Also, click the pic icon when you post logs to add a pic to your post, it helps hold the attention of visual people like myself with short attention spans ;)
9 comments:
that's a right little angel there, with some kinda heed on her shohllers!
wow! good job for listening emma!! thats more than most adults do!
wow thats awesome!!!!!
she is the best!!!!!
Gina, I love Dr. Emma. She always brightens my day. So glad to see that you are doing well in Georgia though we miss you here.
WOW! lol....
this is totally off subject but anyways i made a blog and i need help its not as good as yours! i dont think it will ever be but o well :P
Maggi, I'm glad you're visiting! I hope you guys are enjoying your new home!
Allie, I like your blog name and header pic! If you want a cool background go to pyzam.com, they have cool ones. Also, click the pic icon when you post logs to add a pic to your post, it helps hold the attention of visual people like myself with short attention spans ;)
Thanks Sis. Steed...
I appreciate it lots!
-Alexa S.
Out of the mouths of babes! CHildren humble us in many ways...
Post a Comment