Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dr. Emma on Where Birds get their Eggs

We have a robin who built her nest on the drain pipe off our balcony (poor thing had no idea what she was getting herself into I'm sure). Emma and I went outside to check on "Mama Bird" and didn't see her in her nest...
Emma: "I think she went to the store to get some eggs."



5 comments:

Extraño_Ser said...

Your blog is so lovely L)
well, i just pass by here :)
see you
take care

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... went to the store for eggs ... hehehe!!!!

Unknown said...

i read these to ryan and we both just laugh! he says Emma is so charismatic. :)

Gina Rochelle said...

charismatic...that sounds like a good word to teach Emma. Maybe you'll see it in a quote one of these days and we'll say "this is all thanks to ryan." Well, it's better than her learning repentant.

Gina Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.