Friday, April 18, 2008

My Little Jamies

I was looking through some old Steed pictures and found some familiar faces. This is another reason to marry a man you like to look at, because you might find yourself surrounded by his clones.


The last of the 3 pics here is Jamie the other two are his clone Weston.
Sorry, I spent a lot of time trying to line these in a row but finally gave up



On the top is Andrew's Grandpa Steed, the middle is Andrew, and Andrew's dad on the right


Here's Baby Emma. It's weird to look back at her pictures now because to me it looks like Andrew with a dress and a bow

8 comments:

debs said...

Uncanny!!! Why are his genes stronger than yours, Rochelle?

Gina Rochelle said...

With us Cannons having funny shaped heads, crooked teeth and bad eyes I figured I'm proud to lose the battle of the genes to Jamie! The other fights are mine though :)

Shayla said...

That was so kind of you to forgo mentioning the less desirable Steed genes that your children have somehow managed to dodge. You know...our massive floppy earlobes, ultra-thin hair, unusually short toe pieces, etc.

With that said, I do see Cannon in your kids. Okay, maybe not Weston, but the other two have some Gina features for sure!

Anamarie said...

I love how genetics plays such different rolls in each child. Jorgiana with her new short hair cut looks more like Tylers brother as a child than either of us did. But it's fun to see all resemblences.

Gina Rochelle said...

Well Shayla maybe my kids have a chance at normal toes because the Cannons have unusually long toe pieces (aka "finger-toes"-ugly, but quite useful for housework). And my kids have very thin hair. I gave Emma a trim this weekend, it took me like a minute.

Unknown said...

It's like looking in a time-warp mirror. Weston and Jamie look so much alike!

Jodi Jean said...

hehe ... whereas my genes are so much stronger than robs, it will be interesting to see what the next one looks like!!

Gina Rochelle said...

Yes, I've noticed those Hendrickson genes are very strong (you and Heidi) but I do see some Robby in that lil guy of yours.