Here's an update on Baby Andrew because he's growing up so fast (he's 8 months and I already can't keep up with him) and I need an excuse to post some cute pics of him :)
Most these pics were taken yesterday before his bath when his hair was greasy and he had food smashed on his face, but I still think he's cute!

Andrew sits up by himself and crawls everywhere (army style). He also is climbing stuff, which is much too early for me. He's a very active baby and the squirmiest I've seen!
Most these pics were taken yesterday before his bath when his hair was greasy and he had food smashed on his face, but I still think he's cute!
Andrew sits up by himself and crawls everywhere (army style). He also is climbing stuff, which is much too early for me. He's a very active baby and the squirmiest I've seen!
With Andrew on the move, Weston is even more paranoid that the baby's after his stuff...and he's usually right.
But he's a happy baby!
He likes people now (besides mom). He realized Daddy's great and he loved Jesse when he visited (he can tell the guy has experience with boys).
He's a sweet baby and lots of fun!
He likes people now (besides mom). He realized Daddy's great and he loved Jesse when he visited (he can tell the guy has experience with boys).
He's a sweet baby and lots of fun!

3 comments:
HE IS SO CUTE AND BIG! he has changed SO much from the last time I saw him....MISS YOU GUYS!
Dillon misses weston the most..
tata for now
-Alexa S.
oh my goodness he's getting sooo big!!
Very cute. I love the picture of him attacking Weston's sippy cup. And that last one is an Emma face for sure!
Post a Comment