Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dr. Emma on Voices

Emma: "If you're a princess and you sing people will say 'You have a beautiful voice!'"

Mom: "I guess they do huh?"
Emma: "I got an Emma voice."
Mom: "Is that a beautiful voice?"
Emma: "Well, just a little bit. Weston has a Weston voice."
Mom: "Is that a pretty voice."
Emma: "It's just a handsome voice and Andrew has the cute Andrew voice. Mommy has the big beautiful voice and Daddy has the huge handsome voice."
Mom: "You're cute Em!"
Emma: ""I know I am.
She found out that I've been writing down her comments and has me read them back to her so she can smile at her wittiness. I don't think it's helped her humility.

3 comments:

Alexa said...

Thats so cute!

Jodi Jean said...

haha ... she has you read what she says back to her ... PRICELESS!!!

"you're cute em!" "i know i am"
she is just so darned cute!!!

Gina Rochelle said...

She's her biggest fan! I hope we're not making her too prideful...