(climbing into the tub) "That's freezing hot!" -Emma
(pointing at a picture of the "Stripling Warriors") "Yook Mommy, piwates."-Weston
(pointing at a pic of Samuel the Lamanite) "Dat's Samoo, upa duh staiws."-Weston
"I'm Ariel, Weston's Eric, Mommy's the witch (thanks) and Daddy's King Solomon."-Emma
(after I asked her to tell me what she read last night about King Benjamin)- "He told the people to be righteous always."-Emma
I love her retellings of scripture stories, they give me warm fuzzies.
(pointing to his scraped knee) "It huwts Mommy, need a batman."-Weston
(on the 5th of July) "Is today England's Day?"-Emma
(bringing me a box of Rice Krispies) "Ice Christmas, pease"-Weston
(patting Andrew's head) "I'm softing him."-Weston
(during a firework with white sparks) "It looks like the firework's taking pictures"-Emma
Andrew- (pointing to the different pictures in Emma's book) "Dat, dat, dat."
Mom- "I have the silliest kids."
Emma- "I have the silliest parents"
2 comments:
At least being silly is a step up from being "weird". From a recent conversation with Julie and David-
Julie: Dad- I like being in this family! I used to not like it, but now I do.
David: Yeah, the same thing happened to me too.
Me: Why didn't you like it before?
Julie: I don't know- it was just kind of weird.
my favorite from the bunch ... "i'm softing him" made me giggle out loud!!
Post a Comment