Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Emmatation is the Highest Form of Flattery

Weston and Andrew just want to do whatever Emma's doing. Especially Weston, who's always trying to copy her actions and words. It's cute to see how they look up to her! Now that Weston talks a lot it's funny to see how he's picked up some of Emma's mannerisms. He was bossing Andrew today, telling him that the cans were not a toy and that he needed to be careful (so Emma). Wish I had a video of Weston's Emmatations, but here's Andrew trying to read with Emma. He's big on pointing now and you can hear him saying, "that, that, that." Watch his face. Okay, this is probably not entertaining to you, but something about him acting like a big kid just makes me smile and giggle.

5 comments:

Megan Dougherty said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is. Hey by the way you did donate to the garage sale that we had for Suzi. I sold the baby rocking seat that you had given us. I have a swing so I only used it a couple of times. Thanks for your donation :)

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! We miss you guys so much!

Jodi Jean said...

so cute!! i love how when she stops reading for a second he gives her this look, like "why'd ya stop?!"

Emily said...

That is too cute. I wish my kids had emmatation because I want them to grow up to be as charming (and wise)as Emma too.

Emily said...

Oh, and I love your new layout.