Monday, February 23, 2009

Emma Art

Emma's gotten all cutesy creative on me. She loves coloring, drawing, and creating. She's getting pretty good if I do say so myself. Or in the least, she's having a great time, using her imagination, and delighting her mother with her clever creations. Come on, tell me this doesn't make you smile a little.
Emma's playdoh snowman
Drawing of Weston on the potty. See the handles, lid and proud smile?
Our car. hee hee
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love Emma art! I have been wanting to post the letter that she sent us for Christmas! It was the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

M-McClellan said...

So cute! Madi says she wants to be an artist when she grows up. My crazy girl doesn't even color. Payton on the other hand can color for hours. Looks like Emma will be an artist when she grows up too!! :)

Unknown said...

i love the car! it's like dr. suess!

Ron said...

Is the drawing of the potty a psychological test? I don't see it. But, I see the car, for sure!!
I love how children draw what they see without fear of how it will look. Way to go Emma!

Shayla said...

How funny that she would choose to draw her brother on the potty! Love the snowman too. I can't get Brighton to create with Playdoh. He just wants to pull it apart into a million different teeny tiny pieces for me to find and pick up over the next several days.

Jesse said...

She's destined for greatness- Emma's still life pictures of potties will be hanging in all the fashionable art galleries and musuems one day.