Here's some of Weston's artwork. He's quite a colorful little guy. He tries to spend as much time and effort on his work as Emma does (even if he doesn't necessarily have the skills yet to back it up). And sometimes he interprets his art like Emma does.
Yes, this is crayon on the the bathroom wall and the worst part, I gave it to him and told him to do this. I have some special crayons I bought for the kids to draw on the bathtub some time ago. One day I realized the good of having ugly yellow tile on the walls of the kids bathroom. The crayon wiped right off and Weston was pleased with his permissions to be naughty. My little rule-following Em gasped in horror when she found what he had done and ran to tattle as Weston laughed maniacally knowing there would be no punishment. I think it felt a lot like mormon's drinking Martinelli's, you know you're "allowed to" but you still get the cheap thrill of being a rebel. What did he draw? W's and "broken bugs."

2 comments:
I see a little mischief in his face in the bathroom art picture--very cute!
Broken bugs? What an imagination. I love it!
Post a Comment