Monday, February 23, 2009

Emma drew a picture of our neighbor and her family for her birthday.
Emma practices reading and writing sentences then draws the picture. She loves doing any learning activities. It makes her feel so grown up.
Emma came home from church yesterday with this drawing of a shephard with his sheep.
Emma also learned about forgiveness yesterday and drew this picture to illustrate the lesson. The boy on the right took a toy from the boy on the left and made him sad. The sun is also saddened by this bad choice and the clouds became dark and scary as well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love reading about your kids. Emma is quite the artist and I'm amazed at how well she writes. She's so smart and cute, and we all know that it's because she has such an awesome mom! I'm serious. You're so good with your kids.