Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Boy and his Trains

Weston's birthday was a month ago but I finally took him to the store to spend his birthday money from Nana & Pop. They had a really cool train set marked 50% off so I took my kids to Toys R' Us for the first time in their lives (and dragged them kicking and screaming out of the train section to take Emma to the bathroom-stupid Thomas). This is not a Thomas track (which was why the price was great) but it is compatible with Thomas tracks so we hooked it up with the Thomas set Grandma gave Weston and I haven't seen Weston since (unless he needs me to fix it after the little boys sit on it). He is quite pleased with the selection! Thanks Nana & Pop!!!






P.S. Pop- Weston also got army men for his birthday so when you come to visit you boys can go to town with the trains and soldiers. Maybe you can even make a visit to the train museum.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ron said...

there's a happy looking boy!!

Shayla said...

Awesome set! I thought Brighton might enjoy these pics (he loves trains too). Not a good idea.

Me: "Look, it's Weston's choo choo train!"
B: "Hold it. Hold it. Bitten hold it!" (all the while opening and closing his hands)

p.s. "Bitten" is how he says his name.