Friday, April 24, 2009

Consider the caterpillars in the yard.

I found a caterpillar outside and showed it to the kids. It was dead but Emma still wanted to hold it and carry it around the yard, convinced that if she gave it enough love and found it some food it would be alive. A few minutes later this conversation played out:

Emma-"Weston lost that caterpillar. So I can't keep it safe"
Mom- "Sorry Emma, it's dead."
Emma- "Bees have wings. Maybe one can find him and fly him to heaven."
Mom- "uhh"
Emma- "Well, I dont think the bee can find him, do you think God can get him to heaven?"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Sweet Dr. Emma!

Ron said...

Love reading about these little minds' thoughts from their world.

Angie Larkin said...

Love Dr. Emma. Never ever get tired of that photo. Don't you dare EVER change it. Even if she's 20.

Brianna said...

precious