(that's Brent, Shayla, Brighton and Seth)
Jamie's sister Shayla and her hubby Brent sacrificed their sanity and dragged there two lil men on a plane to come out and visit us. It was a treat having them here, even better than the Blue Bell ice cream Shay introduced us to (which was dang good)!
We spent a day with the "bishes" at the Georgia Aquarium! Our family bought season passes so anyone that comes in the next year, we'll take you to the aquarium. Fun place!

We had a day of sunshine and relaxation, enjoying the cousinly love that abounded
(by the way that is NOT Emma in the bikini, that's our neighbor)
Emma fell madly in love with Baby Seth. One look into those blue eyes and she was smitten! She wanted to hold, snuggle, entertain and feed this baby all week. She even offered advice to his parents on why he was upset and what they were doing wrong (amateurs :o) )
The kids loved the playground and fountains at Centennial Olympic Park, well except Andrew. It looked good, but one squirt from that fountain and he ran away crying. Brighton was by far the bravest, jumping through the upcoming sprays. Thatta Boy B!
But alas, all good things must come to the end. Now we're moping around our house in our pjs with mounds of laundry, eating mac n cheese and left-overs, and breaking up fights between siblings missing their cousins...sigh. We miss ya'll! But I guess the summer has just begun and there will be more adventures around the corner.

5 comments:
"A Bunch of B.S." Haha. Yes, Emma and Seth definitely had something magical going on. I sure do love those kids of yours! It was a fabulous visit and I can't wait till we're able to get together again.
Looks like so much fun!!
I will now teach you the official song for Blue Bell ice cream.
(Lalala - Stuff I don't remember).
We eat all we can, and sell the rest.
Blue Bell's the best ice cream in the country!
This is one of those beloved commercial jingles that I learned growing up. When you come out for Nate's wedding, I will teach you the tune.
:)Deb
Your week of adventures with the cousins makes me want to hop on an airplane and come to Georgia.
Great cousinly-bonding time together. I wish they had those fountains when my kids were little...I'd had been in there with them.
Post a Comment