Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How sweet it is

What is it about this sleeping babe that makes me sigh sweet motherly sighs of contentment? Is it those chubby cheeks pressed against his dimpled hand? Is it those pouty lips that become misaligned? Is it that fair skin? Is it the way he tucks his knees under and curls into a ball? Is it the way he wraps his little arms around my neck and squeezes when I carry him to bed and he whispers "I love you too mommy" giving me warm slobbery kisses. Or is it just because this is the only time Weston's feet are down and he's lying so still and peaceful? Whatever it is, something brings my lil heart unmeasurable joy every time I see this slumbering sweetheart.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ron said...

Enjoy and relish these times...soon only in our memories. He looks so peaceful.

Carol Swift said...

How could you not feel all mushy when you look at that sweet face!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so glad that you updated your blog! I have been missing hearing about you guys! Hope you had fun with Shayla and everyone...wish we could have come there too!