Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dr Emma quotes

I made this book many months ago because I had a free photobook offer. I haven't shared it because I had hopes of making a more affordable one using another site. But that's not happened yet. If you like the idea and there is enough interest I will look into making that cheaper book. If you're a die hard Dr. Emma fan and money is no object to you, feel free to order the original.

Click here to view this photo book larger

4 comments:

Shayla said...

I definitely hope to own a Dr. Emma book one day. "I can't poop mom. My bum's too spicy and my poop's too tired." Classic.

Just a hint for those of you who might want to splurge and get the original. I'm pretty sure shutterfly discounts and coupon codes apply to others' shared items. Sometimes people even sell "free" photo books on ebay that might work for this. Might.

Long live Dr. Emma!

eBN said...

Maybe look at www.lulu.com perhaps?

Ron said...

Cool idea. I loved her reason for not taking a bath with boys!! "They have secrets to tell."
I bet this book will be read at family reunions for years to come.

Unknown said...

I saw this book at Mom and Dad Steed's house and could not put it down! Probably one of the best books I have ever read. Maybe I can get Jeff to give it to me for my birthday!