I haven't posted any Dr. Emma stuff in a long time so some if this may be repeats but it's been so long that you probably won't know either :o)
Emma- (admiring a beautiful porcelain doll with dark ringlets) "Her hair looks like Uncle Nate's"
Mom- "What should we give Nana & Pop for Valentine's Day?"
Weston- "Maybe we can give them grown-up toys."
Mom- "What are grown-up toys?"
Weston- "Things grown-ups like to play with"
Weston- "Things grown-ups like to play with"
Mom- "What do grown-ups like to play with?"
Weston- "Dangerous things."
Mom- "Weston, how would you feel about moving to Texas."
Weston- "Good."
Mom- "Why?"
Weston- "Because they have real guns in their house."
(He seems to remember a real gun that shot fire at my brother's house in Dallas. Shame on you Jesse for letting him play with that.)
Andrew- "One day Deborah said, 'turkey, turkey turkey'" (uh, good one Deb)
Andrew- "Isn't Josh wonderful?!"
I explained the Newberry Award to Emma when she noticed the medal on her Ramona book
Emma- "Did Beezus and Ramona get one too?"
Mom- "I don't think so but that was a good book wasn't it?"
Mom- "I don't think so but that was a good book wasn't it?"
Emma- "Yeah, it even included naughty details."
Emma- (trying to make her brothers write) "Can we jazz that up a little?"
Emma- (describing the delicious crepes Stephanie made) "They're like sugar plum burritos."
Emma- "Sometimes I talk to Rascal and say why is [this person] such a disaster?"
Emma- "I was scared in bed last night, and then I remembered my primary line 'The Holy Ghost can protect us.' Then I felt better."
Emma was pretending to talk on the phone, "I heard some tweeting on the phone. The birds are my friends. They don't know how to talk, just tweet."
Emma- "When you give people a cute smile you get stuff."
(A long time ago) Jamie taught Weston how to pee standing up
Weston- "Can I poop standing up?"
Mom- "Weston you have to wash your hands, they have germs."
Weston- "But I love germs."
Weston telling me how to get dinner- "Look for the spinning 'M' that's shaped with a french fry."

2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable. I love them a whole lot. And I loved this post! I miss all of the Dr. Emma posts!!
Let Weston know that all his wildest cowboy dreams about Texas are true. Not just cap guns that shoot "fire", but rockets too. Please show him our rocket video and let him know that this is what families do for fun in Texas:
http://debcannonfam.blogspot.com/2008/03/video-time.html
Jesse
Post a Comment