Alright, I did it, I finished getting all my Christmas stuff posted. I don't know how this works for you reading this on google reader but I posted the things that happened first, first. Which would make sense if you were getting one post at a time and could keep up as they come but seeing as I posted these all within a couple days you will likely see the last post first and scroll down getting everything backwards, giving little sense to some intros. Clear as mud? Just know that the top of the blog page is the most recent and scrolling down is going back further on the timeline like it would be if I had posted daily and you hadn't visited in a long time.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
love the update and the pics and i LOVE having your kids climb all over me! :)
Post a Comment