Just as you thought you were being released from the flood of posts I've been throwing out, I realized I never unloaded my old camera. I got a sweet camera from my awesome in-laws and husband and I am in love. So my poor old camera got forgotten and pictures just sat waiting to be shared. So you're in for a few more posts.
As one of our Christmas presents, my parents gave each of the couples a room on the strip and babysat our kids. We all met at a buffet for lunch one afternoon to trade shifts and hang out then we walked around the strip and played tourist.
Here we are at the Venetian. They have a really cool photo gallery there.
The Belagio fountains. My favorite. The conservatory display was awesome as well.
We checked out the new Cosmopolitan and City Center which was pretty cool with a very trendy, hip/modern look. Cosmopolitan had a funky, impractical but intriguing furniture store with this long metal bench filled with glass marbles. You sit on these plates and slide across on it. That so would not last in my house but was kinda fun.
After walking the strip and seeing all we cared to see we headed to the Flamingo to enjoy our newly redone room with it's lounge couch overlooking the fountains, tv in the bathroom mirror, and back/tummy jets in the shower. It was nice to have the night off. the next morning we walked around the pools and saw the birds and ate at Hash House a Go Go at Jamie's new stomping grounds, Imperial Palace (although at the time he was still over at Ceasar's). Thanks Mom and Dad!

0 comments:
Post a Comment