Friday, January 23, 2009

Cabin Fever

I'll spare you all the details of the drive home because it was pretty much like the drive there except we saw all the towns in the reverse order. But I thought I'd share this part because it made me laugh. As we were driving through some boring part of Texas we passed this car with teenagers and one was holding up a sign that read, "Smile if you're not wearing underwear." We laughed and they got a good laugh at their cleverness. When we passed the car again we were ready and everyone but Jamie smiled and laughed. Emma looked up and was perplexed why her father was wearing her panties on his head. But anyone who knows Jamie could imagine that weirdness is nothing new to this girl. You gotta do something to entertain yourself on long drives.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Diane said...

I'm going to have to find the picture of Jamie in your skirt, funny guy....

Shayla said...

typical jamie.

Carol Swift said...

This seems like normal Jamie behavior!

Unknown said...

completely brightened my Wednesday! lol