Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Might not make it to his second birthday

Toddlers are stinkers (literally and figuratively), especially boys. I know because I have two of my own (3 and almost 2) and I babysit a 2-year-old 45 hours a week. So here's three reasons (in the form of pics) not to have a toddler:
While I was in the bathroom this occurred. They wanted to eat some oats so they dumped the bag all over the floor. Then they found a new roll of aluminum foil. I walked in and found them sitting in it shoving fistfuls of oats in their mouths.

This happened about an hour after the first pic. It was a dang good thing it was naptime because I needed to put them away somewhere safe (from me). Weston had just used the toilet and didn't flush and left the door open. So the little boys tore off pieces of toilet paper and filled the dirty toilet. The floor was all wet too.
Andrew pryed open the gate under our back porch and climbed through the mud and cobwebs down there. This pic just doesn't show how very filthy he was. Those are webs hanging off his arm.
One reason to keep him: he's super cute! A general authority once said that cuteness is a child's survival mechanism. You better believe it!!! This is why I'm given especially cute kids, they need it all the more.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I am laughing so hard right now! But remember not at you with you:)

Shayla said...

oh my

Carol Swift said...

Double "oh my!" He's lucky he didn't encounter a really big spider. But, he is so dang cute!

emilyw said...

This is such a scary post! I'm glad I saw it AFTER he was at our house! haha! :)