So it's been awhile. Sorry we've just had plenty of stuff occupying our time and keeping me from blogging. So I'll try to catch you up with what we've been up to. First off, we moved. Here's some pics of our new (old) place:
Love having a covered front porch! Just makes me want to go out and buy a swing (or at least some rocking chairs).
Not very pretty but a good-sized kitchen and the appliances are new. There is wallpaper throughout our house. Most of it is fairly tolerable but I have no pictures of Emma's room here because the paint/wallpaper job offends me so and our bathroom is hard to wake up to in the morning!
We have a large dining room off our kitchen that we made into a playroom. The room has double doors to the kitchen and another set to the hallway (pictured above). I love this because I can keep an eye on the kids while I'm working in the kitchen but we can close the doors to hide the room when guests come. Our loveseat cover had a pen accident in the dryer so the loveseat is now property of the playroom.

0 comments:
Post a Comment