I'm a very practical person. If I'm gonna spend money on a garden it needs to give me something in return. Basil and mint were an exciting buy this weekend because they are edible and smell delicious and that's as crazy as I get. But a few weeks ago I looked out my kitchen window and something yellow caught my eye...
A border of daffodils had sprung up along my side planter and just brought a bit of sunshine to my day (and the weeks following that they lasted)
Then these beautiful flowers started blooming on the tree by my front door and I can't help but stop on my steps and breathe a sigh of contentment every time I pass
I love how they look next to the overhang with the windows. On the other side of those windows is my piano. I enjoy playing when my mind is troubled and to look up from my music out at a green landscape flecked with colorful flowers and the lake in the background is very therapeutic.
And these lovelies started popping up in the planter off our driveway that I found useless when we first moved in and started using as a stick receptacle. Shows what I know.


2 comments:
Looks beautiful. It would be so nice to see something besides desert. You're so lucky!
Very nice.... are you doing a commercial for Miracle Gro?
Post a Comment