Friday, April 30, 2010

What Makes a Good Mom?

Weston's Words of Wisdom
So what makes a good mom? Good housekeeping skills? Making delicious meals? Posting the cutest homemade crafts on your brag er I mean blog? Putting your kids in sports and music lessons?:
Mom: "Weston, am I a good mom?"
Weston: "Yes"
Mom: "What makes me a good mom?"
Weston: "You don't pour orange juice down your shirt."
Well, there you have it. So if you too have resisted the urge to pour your juice down your shirt, give yourself a pat on the back. But then again this may indeed be a compliment coming from a four-year-old boy who can't eat a pb sandwich without ending up with some in his hair.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I guess that makes me a good mom, too, since I've never poured orange juice down my shirt. Love it!

Ron said...

I may have an orange juice stained shirt, somewhere.

debs said...

Could you check with Weston to see what makes a good dad? Just wondering if I measure up in his book.

~Jesse (signed in as Deb)

Emily said...

hmmmm. . . I guess I'll have to work on my orange-juice-drinking skills now.

I love it. That kid is classic!

The John Hollingshaus Family said...

I have got to meet your hilarious kids some day. Sooo funny. Also the minute I saw Emma's picture I knew it was about chick filet without even reading about it. They are all over back east too:)

Unknown said...

HA! You lucked out and got the FUNNIEST kids in the world!