Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dr. Emma on Aging

Yesterday Jamie was telling Emma how old something was (kumquat remember what) and jokingly told Emma it was old like Nana. Emma shot back, "Nana's not old!" and giggled at the absurdity. Then cautiously Jamie asked if Grandma was old. "No, Grandma's not old eiver!" (Interesting trivia: Emma's grandmas are the same age, so good answer Em).
Today I was very forgetful and told Emma I was getting old.
"You're not old," Emma tells me, "Nana is."
"Wait, yesterday you said Nana's not old."
"She wasn't old yesterday but she is today."
"So is Grandma old too now?"
"Not today but she will be tomorrow."

hmm, I didn't ask when I would get old. Probably next week.

3 comments:

eBN said...

kumquats?! *craves a bag full of bittersweet and juicyness kumquaits*

Gina Rochelle said...

I could go for some good citrus myself! Man I miss California! My mom's going down next weekend why don't you have her pick ya up a bag.

eBN said...

Yeah, lemme just give her a call. St-awwwwwww-p. =)