My kids like to dance to Jamie's Weezer music. It's pretty cute and sometimes Andrew gets into the action but of course not this time. It's funny that I taped them dancing to this song because as I listened to the words and watched them I decided it was their theme song. It's kind of long so you don't have to watch it all but about halfway through you get to see where they got their dancing skills. Enjoy all the Steed craziness
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Emma really goes to town, doesn't she!?! That was a lot of fun to watch. Jamie needed a bit more air-time though.
Oohhh!!! That makes me really miss you... A LOT!!! Why do such cool people have to live so far away?? We came back to Vegas, won't you?!
Rachel,
I had heard that rumor. let's see, how long were you in Utah? Cause we need do our time.
holy crap that's awesome!
sweet, I love Weezer, I guess that makes Jamie's alright for a Rebels fan. Those were some nice dancing... skills, Rochelle we noticed your dance moves didn't make it into the video...
haha Mark. yes, I am always the one behind the camera, for multiple reasons :)
Way too cute! Emma is definitely the star and I love when she dances with her brothers. I can't believe Andrew is so big!
Post a Comment