Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dr. Emma on Lookin Like Mommy

Last night was the adult session for stake conference so for the first time in our 7 years of marriage we paid a babysitter (for some reason we couldn't convince any family to babysit that evening). It was worth it though, because it was an awesome conference! Anyway, as I'm getting ready I was explaining to Emma what a babysitter is and seeing if she could remember the girl from church. I was describing what she looks like and who she's related to. Emma ponders then says, "But I don't think she looks like you Mom. I only like girls who look like you."

Aww, thanks Em. I like girls who talk like you!

1 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I love the Dr. Emma comments--she'll love to read them when she's older, too.

The eyes open while you're asleep is something my grandson does--it is creepy sometimes.

As for the envelopes I use for my cards--I bought a box from either Office Max or Office Depot that were plain white and fit my cards perfectly. The cards I've been making lately are 8 1/2 x 11s folded into quarters (well sort of-they are pocket cards) and they fit exactly.