Okay, after my sob story a couple posts ago about losing my camera, I figured I better do an update. Our camera's back in business! Jamie fiddled with some settings and threw it and suddenly it started working again. Go figure! I admit, I was secretly a little excited at the excuse to consider splurging on a better camera (Christmas and anniversary are coming-I was justifying treating ourselves) but I'm glad to see we can continue in our frugal ways and can hold out on that camera! So, pay your tithing right?! Well, the next day Andrew threw our phone in the toilet and neither cordless is working well anymore. hmmm. He's getting in that fun exploration stage. We find toys in the toilet, bottles in the trash can and he eats trash from the garbage and acorns in the yard. When it's not the phone it is actually pretty cute to watch his curiousity. Anyway, to celebrate the revival of our camera I thought I'd post some random cuteness of my boys from the last week! Sorry nothing good from Em this week. Now, you can see why our camera's having issues. Filling our 1GB card with pics and videos in a regular week, our poor camera just can't keep up with me :-)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
The Boys are Back in Town
Silly naked boy with cute hair
(prior to his first real hair slaughtering..er..."haircut")
Weston sometimes sleeps with his eyes open. Freaky huh?! It was weird when he was a baby and I wasn't sure if he was really asleep or not. My brother does this too.
Perfect weather here right now and we're loving our backyard! Andrew's enjoying all the goodies that fall from the trees.
Andrew's trying to get used to wearing shoes and walking on the uneven ground outside. Emma's setting up the tee for teeball in the back, the kids love that thing!
"OOOO", Weston does this weird wide-eyed face a lot that's hard to read the meaning of but I think it basically means he's about to do something psycho that usually ends up in a head injury!
Andrew's big boy hair and shirt. I think this face basically says, "oh no, Weston has that look again." :)
Andrew discovered this little fort during Conference today and was so delighted with himself! He sat in the corner of the box looking pleased with his find and then got up to squeal out his pleasure! he gets so happy and excited when he has the family audience. Such a cute thing! Did I mention I find him adoreable!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OMG Andrew is so big now! All of them look bigger! Hope everything is going well. I've meaning to check out your blog for a while now :)
So cute! We miss you guys! The ward just had 6 or 7 new couples move in, but they are ALL newly married and have no kids. We had a ward mommy and me play group the other day and me and another mom were the only ones to show up. We just don't have a lot of families with kids yet. Your boys are adorable!!
We missed your camera, too!!! You have a talent for snapping at the right moment.
I have to admit: I married the brother that sleeps with his eyes partially open; although, I was warned while I was dating him. My home teachers were in his freshman ward and told me one day of this awkward phenomenon. The first time I experienced it myself, I was pretty weirded out, but it happens so infrequently that it doesn't bug me any more.
That "sleeping with his eyes open" thing is a viscious rumor that Chris started, and is now being perpetuated by Deborah. It's NOT true. Unlike Weston, there are no photographs or anything else that would stand up in court. Don't believe a word of it.
I am glad that you could get the camera working. I will have to look up on the Picasso website to practice the cool picture effects that you are doing :) Thanks for sharing the pictures with us!
You know, I don't think I've seen your wide-eyed sleeping yet Jesse but it sounds like you have a lot of witnesses to testify against you (not that I'd need more than Deborah's word-Chris, not so much :) )Get the camera next time Deb
yeah for your camera working again. all of those pictures are adorable!!! such cute kids.
Post a Comment