Something momentous happened Sunday! Yes, my Aunt Diane turned 50 but there was another unexpected event. I'm talking about the right of passage from little to big girl, the losing of the first tooth. Emma's tooth disappeared while eating her snacks in sacrament meeting. Oops! Here's the new Emma.
When we got home Emma grabbed some scratch paper and wrote this note to the tooth fairy. Her letters are kinda like word searches so I put in some words and arrows to help you through it. I think Daddy helped her spell swallowed.
A letter's not complete without a picture of the recipient and credit to the writer.
Then seal the deal with a little flattery.

6 comments:
Does she have a tooth fairy pillow to put the tooth in? Hopefully, the tooth fairy wasn't too cheap when she (or he) visited.
Ha ha - I love her notes. What a good little writer.
She's so ready for Kindergarten - especially if she's ALREADY lost a tooth! (really, Emma - that's above and beyond. . .)
I love the young mind, thought process! No spell check on handwritten notes...
Looks like she really buttered up the tooth fairy, what she'd get, $1,000,000.
That was awesome! She is such a big girl and so creative. Congratulations Emma on losing that first tooth!
So cute. Love the letter!
Carrie
Post a Comment