Thursday, March 26, 2009

Andrew sends kisses

Here's some kisses and smiles for all the friends and family we're missing (and the ones we're fortunate to see regularly)! Because even though I'm the one wanting to send out the love, a video of me doing this wouldn't be nearly as cute! We are so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people! XOXO

P.S. Sorry for my little outburst. I wasn't yelling at Andrew. Weston threw a ball at my head while I was filming. Rude! But if you listen you can hear him say, "Sowy Mommy."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen!!

Carol Swift said...

This makes me want to give him a big hug! He has changed so much since I saw him in Dec. and if it is even possible, he is even cuter.

Ron said...

I liked the "Heeeyyyy!" Added to the whole scenerio, you were surrounded by energy.

Shayla said...

Kisses back atcha Andrew!