Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weston's Words of Wisdom- Insults

Weston is trying his hand at insults, but between his adorable grumpy faces with his chub cheeks, his sweet voice, and his unconventional insulting tactics, I can't bring myself to feel insulted in the least. Sorry Westie, sweet snuggly boys like yourself can't offend.
Picture the face above, saying in an exasperated voice:
To a bossy older sister- "Uhh (Napolean style), you're making me addition!"
To a frustrating mother- "Oh mom, you're so peaceful!"
Weston loves Grandma Ginger's Bible Stories and loves the story of Job, so he often quotes Grandma Ginger's rendition of Job's famous line to his wife:
"You're speaking like a foolish woman."

I dunno, can I really be upset at a four-year-old that is quoting scripture?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carol Swift said...

LOL! What a cutie! So...do you speak like a "foolish woman?"

Ron said...

I don't suppose his quote would be good for a husband to say to his wife, huh... cute little guy.

Emily said...

that face!

Oh, I love it.