Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"The Ranch"
My dad's family has a cabin up in northern Utah. Some family lives up there and it's a family gathering place and many fabulous Christmases and July Fourths have been spent there with live nativities, rodeos, parades, and good fun!

But mostly we miss these people:
I should have put Jamie's family under that heading. My family's all over the country now. But Vegas is home and where my parents still are and where my little brother is starting dental school.
But these fine folk are all in Vegas (until a certain sister tries to avoid us by running away to Utah).
Georgia has been a grand adventure and I will miss the family we're leaving behind (awesome ward) but see that little boy sitting on that grandma's lap? I need to see more of that.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

eBN said...

We can't tell you how excited we are to have you all back.

I probably shouldn't tell you that we had a special fast to catalyst this change... j/k.

We're here waiting for you guys.

Carol Swift said...

Nice picture tour! I'm sure your family can't wait to have your family close by.

Diane said...

Welcome home!!!!

Stephanie said...

We're going to miss you! I am jealous though, I wish I was moving home!

Brianna said...

Back in Vegas, yeah! There are things to love in Vegas, of course! I like the efficiency and convenience of the weather here. You can practically wear flip-flops year-round and it's very unlikely to have to deal with "weather" before you go anywhere. Just a few random windy and rainy days. I did stop in Georgia airport once and have wanted to go back ever since. The people I met were friendly and kind and I loved the rocking chairs in the lobby. Great post ;)