...and luckily my husband still does too (have a sense of humor).
Andrew however is not sorry his daddy got "canned." He loves having the guy around. He climbs into the chair next to him while he fills out online applications and does anything he can to impress the man and get his attention. He dances to Dad's music to show how with it he is, sings his ABC's at the top of his lungs, he tells him he loves him and reports all the good things he does, and he insists that everyone call him "Ender" now because that's what Daddy calls him and he's cool like that.

3 comments:
Ahh Jeff and I are so worried about you guys. I can't believe this happened...it really, really sucks.
On another note, I cannot believe how big Andrew has gotten! I remember when you guys were moving out of your apartment and we helped you, and we set him down in one of your bedrooms and he was just so tiny lying there. Now he is all grown up!
Yeah, it does suck about his job, but that is a really funny note with the cans--glad Jamie still has a sense of humor. Lindsay is loving having Lewis home, too, but hopefully something will come up for both of them soon.
Oh Man! That is really the pits. . . job searching/interviewing is such a pain. So sorry -
I'm glad you all have such a great perspective (sense of humor). Love you guys. . .
We'll be praying and keepin' our eye out for anything here in Texas. I'd do anything to live next door to you. :)
Post a Comment