What I miss about Las Vegas:
California and the beach. Okay, so I'm awful, I live in a state that borders the ocean but I haven't been to the beach since I left Vegas. Pathetically, we planned a drive across the entire country to get my kids to the beach this summer. But I have family in California which is a greater magnet than the Pacific waves. I can't wait to feel the sand and eat Grandma's oranges, sitting with family enjoying the sun.
Community Rec Centers. In Vegas there was always a rec center nearby where I could sign my kids up for cheap classes and the hubby had his volleyball. Getting my kids into sports or swim lessons here will be pricey and a bit of a drive.
The Las Vegas Temple where we were married and the most beautiful celestial room. I always loved the trail of street lights lighting the way up the mountain to the temple as you turn your back from the city toward the temple (and the free family babysitters was a nice perk too).

0 comments:
Post a Comment