Thursday, June 5, 2008

Andrew Loves the Pool

Sorry there's so many pics, but I just love taking and looking at pictures of my kids and I'm sure everyone else does too :). We got this little kiddie pool when my brother came to visit and the cousins enjoyed it but today was the first time Andrew went "swimming" (the water's like 4 in deep-does that still count?). He loved playing in the water with the big kids!

Do you think he liked it?
He didn't even mind getting squirted by guns and splashed. He participated in some splashing himself. Oh what fun it is to be 8 months!
And then he discovered something wonderful and forgot all about the water.
He had to play in it! But mommy sent him back to the pool.
Maybe mommy won't notice if I go out this side instead. Oh wait there she is with the camera again. Drats!

So he pulled some to play with in the pool instead. I love the consecration and discovery on his lil' face! He's the only child I haven't encouraged to study nature here, because he discovers everything with that sweet mouth of his. But he was glad to have his grass collection.

He was glad to sit with mommy and just watch for awhile (which he never does). Not a great shot of me, but I just wanted to show there is a person behind this camera and posts

Enough already! Can't I even go out in a swimsuit without you snapping shots of me! Sheesh, give a guy some privacy

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Alexa said...

He's so big and CUTE!

Shayla said...

I should have stashed Brighton in Cam's backpack so he could play with Andrew in the pool this week! What was I thinking?!?

Angie Larkin said...

Yay!!! I found your blog! You guys are such fun people. I'm glad to be able to keep in quasi-touch through blogging. I hope you are doing well. So tickled to find you online.

Gina Rochelle said...

Angie!!! Glad you found me! What a pretty pic, you look like a model.

Gina Rochelle said...

Shayla,
Man, I wish Brighton could of played with us this week!

i said...

What great fun! I'm so glad to find you guys in blogland and keep up....and for the lovely links to other long lost friends! Your little family is so cute!