Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged Again

3 JOYS
1. My kids
2. My husband
3. Clean house and sleeping children by 8:30

3 FEARS
1. My kids :)
2. Big spiders & flying cockroaches in my house
3. snakes

3 GOALS
1. Sell our condo
2. Figure out my calling (primary presidency)
3. Be a better wife and mother

3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. My kids (both obsession & collection)
2. simplifying meals
3. My health

3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I'm terribly frugal- both a blessing and a curse to my husband.
2. I'm not very girly- I don't like shopping (see Random fact #1), I don't know how to do hair or make-up, I dread talking on the phone (I'm like my dad-let's get right to the point. I'm better at e-mailing and blogging)
3.I have 4 brothers and 1 sister and my husband also comes from a family with 4 boys and 2 girls- we were pretty surprised to have a girl first

5 comments:

Shayla said...

Well, I must say I'm a fan of that kid collection of yours!

Jodi Jean said...

great, thanks for sharing.

and primary president ... yikes!!

Gina Rochelle said...

OH no no, not president, 1st counselor!

David and Maggi said...

You are so cute you don't have to know how to do hair and makeup!

Megan Dougherty said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for more info. Gina I know that you were just tagged, but I didn't have anyone else to send this too. You don't have to do it.