Since I haven't done a Dr. Emma post in forever I'll give you a few cute things I've heard lately:
"Mom, I don't like your hair like that, (then after seeing my dissapointment) but I still love you" -Emma
"We can't see boys in the bathtub because they have secrets to tell." -Emma
(After being encouraged to say new things in her prayers) "Bless our eyeballs." -Emma
"We're gateful for clothes and hampers." -Weston
(After I reminded her to bless the food during the dinner prayer) "Help Mommy to stop talking." -Emma
(Pointing to the suncreen) "Need sun ice cream, it's hot outside" -Weston
(Putting her arms around her brothers shoulders and squeezing them close) "You are the cutest brothers what ever!!!" -Emma (by the way, what ever is Emma's way of saying ever)
Cole: (to Princess Emma dancing around the house in her princess dress)
"I don't like Cinderella."
Emma: "What the heck!"
9 comments:
I haven't checked in for a while with my travel and all... I'm glad I did. Thanks for the laughs. (I don't like Cinderella either... what the heck!) J/J
HAHA!!! seriously made me laugh oh loud!! oh how i've missed dr. emma!! thanks for making up for lost time.
These were read at the Steed family gathering last night and boy did this post generate lots of laughter! The loudest eruption came from Emma's "Help Mommy to stop talking" during the prayer. Funny stuff!!
As sneaky parents we sometimes include "help the kids to be reverent" during our family prayers when they are needing it, so she was just following our example. I guess I can't be too mad.
is she aloud to say "What the heck?"
It's not a phrase I'm going to encourage.
I pretty much love my eyeballs too. SO cute. I love the Dr. Emma Picture.
Dr. Emma, you are so hillarius, you remind me of my own kidlets!
I read this post right before we went to church yesterday and every time someone gave a pray I would giggle and think of Emma saying "And Help Mommy to stop talking". She is so silly!
~ Nicole A.
Post a Comment