Emma has been interested in hair lately. For some time now, she's been very particular about how I wear my hair but I guess she's gotten tired of me doing it "wrong" and thought it might look better if she did it. So the last two days she's been combing it and trying to put in all her pretty ties and clips. I didn't leave the house today so I am not fit to be seen by the public eye (I'm not referring to Emma's styling). But Emma was cute after she handed me all her favorite hair supplies to put in her hair. She was pleased with both our styles and was excited to have Daddy come home and see how pretty she made me. I guess I need professional help for my hair when my four-year-old has to give me styling advice.
After the girls were beautified we had clips left and helped Andrew with his hair. Lucky for Weston, he was napping.
After Emma's bath she told me she wanted her hair in the "pigtail lines" like her neighbor friend so I braided it for the first time and was impressed she held still long enough without crying.

3 comments:
The hair looks beautiful! Emma's hair is getting so long.
Gina thanks for all the advice on my "Mine" post. I really love it! Some of it was what I had just read on line from some experts, but a lot of it was new and original and I can really see Maddy liking it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write that post! ps. Nice hair!!
wow, good job emma (and mommy, those braids look GOOD!!) i guess i'm gonna have to learn to braid for #2.
Post a Comment