This is one of my favorite pics. It's Emma with her Aunt Shayla on Valentine's Day. Don't they just look so happy together?! Emma, along with the rest of us, is going to be smiling like that again this weekend when we get the best Valentine's present: Jamie comes in tonight! I think we'll just heat up a frozen pizza to eat while we pack but I'll just be happy to be with my sweetheart! Hope you all enjoy a lovely day surrounded by the ones you love!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Love Day!
Posted by Gina Rochelle at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
those are the best faces ever! and huzzah jamie came to help pack, thats fabulous!
our valentines was boring, we ate jack in the box and watched fantastic 4: rise of the silver surfer (i dont recommend it). and i sang 'happy birthday' to aidan like 50 times, he smiled and danced every time! great!
Oh my goodness. This picture always makes me smile! I didn't remember it was taken on Valentine's Day though. I just remember that Emma was my favorite little pal when I got home from my mission. I'm sure going to miss her! And the rest of you too, of course!!
did you catch Lost? great v-day present. don't get mad, but when i first saw emma i thought jamie must have married a chinese woman... now i understand it was all him. she looks white now though.
Hey Gina... thanks for inviting me to your blogspot! You guys are the cutest!
Post a Comment