Monday, February 4, 2008

Moving to Georgia

Well, for those of you who haven't heard, the Steed family is moving to Atlanta, Georgia. Jamie got a position at Towers Perrin, a consulting firm, and has been working there and living with a friend since the beginning of November. I've stayed back in Vegas with the kids until we could find a renter/buyer for our condo. After three months of waiting, we have found a renter and are packing up and heading to Georgia. We will be leaving Las Vegas Tuesday the 19th. We are renting a house in Georgia. Douglasville to be exact. I'm excited to be downstairs(I'm currently in a second-story condo) with a backyard and a husband! Emma's getting very anxious too and tells me to keep packing and not stop for household work. Now that we will be very far away from our family and friends, I decided it was time to break down and create a blog. We'll see how it goes. Try to be patient with me as I figure this all out.

3 comments:

Heidi Wixom said...

I love the blog! It is hard to get all the info together and yours is great! The move is here, and it has been a long wait for you! It will be so fun to see the changes within the different regions of our America. I lived in Louisiana for 3 years and was amazed at the cultural differences and ways of doing and saying things.

Heidi Wixom

Jodi Jean said...

hurray! you're finally gonna be with jaime again! that is excellent! i love the blog!!!

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you, don't forget us.
Aunt Diane