Last Saturday I took the kids to the Las Vegas Zoo. Yeah, we have a zoo. I mean, it's no San Diego but it's come a long way from what it was when I was a kid. Anyway, they had a cage you could enter with goats and rocks and bridges. Weston loved chasing the goats almost as much as he did going across the bridge (over and over). Emma would pet the goats and they would run off. Then she would chase after them calling,"come back honey, I was being soft." Weston wasn't quite as nice to the goats and found one trying to sleep. After petting his behind the goat turned around to butt him. Weston was amused and kept at it with the goat butting him several times before juping up and running away with Weston chasing him laughing. It was a fun outing.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Three Billy Goats Gruff
Posted by Gina Rochelle at 1:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You have a very nice blog. Looks great. We will miss having you in the babysitting co-op. Good luck in Georgia.
ahhh the zoo, we went to the san diego zoo in november and it was great! aidan wasn't really old enough to enjoy the animals, but nicole's kids were hillarious!! glad you had fun! welcome to the blogging world, it's a great way to keep in touch with people!!
I get so excited when new people share their blogs with me! Especially people like you who I miss and would like to keep in touch with. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment