Here's some more pics. that didn't attach to the last post.
The kids were excited to find the dress-up stuff that was packed away for several months. Emma put on everything she could fit and told me to take a picture.Weston is a very hip, modern Goofy.
Weston wanted to try out the potty because he wants to do everything Emma does. I humored him (and myself) and took his diaper off to let him sit, but when he hopped off and pooped on the floor (and other things) I decided he could experiment with his pants on for now.

4 comments:
It looks like you are having fun in GA. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you and Jamie are together again, but we miss you!
Gina, It's funny. Now that you have this blog I'm more in touch w/ you, even though we've never lived further away! You guys are so cute!
yeah, we're happy the move went well...we will miss you!
"experiment with his pants on" hehe. aidan ran away from me the other day before i could get his diaper on and peed all over in his room. yikes!
love the pictures tho, great!!
Post a Comment